The Library is located on the second floor & fourth floor Phase – I building. The reading room is spacious, well ventilated and with ample natural light. It has a seating capacity of 150.
Total Titles = 3,728
Total Volumes = 32,976
No. of CD’s = 3140
No. of Project Reports = 1271
Indian = 56
Membership of AICTE – INDEST Consortium for e-journals (IEL Online)
Total Types = 07
The following services and resources are available to the students and faculty
1. Home Issue of books: Students: A maximum of 3 books are lent for a period of 1 week to the students (can be renewed if book is not in demand) Staff – A maximum of 10 books for a period of 1 month (can be renewed if necessary)
2. Reference: The following resources are also available for reference:
- Reference Books
- University Examination Question Papers
- University Syllabus
- Project Reports
- Write ups Books from the Reference collection are allowed to be used only in the reading room. These resources are not available for home issue.
3. National Journals : 56
- Springer – Electrical and electronics and computer
- McGraw Hill – General engineering and reference science engineering
- J-Gate – J-GATE engineering and technology (JET)
- Elsevier – Science direct
- ASTM Digital Library Online version – Online dictionary of engineering science and technology
- National Digital Library
5. Internet & Wi-Fi: 17 computers have been provided specially for Internet browsing within the Library. Wi-fi connectivity is also available in the library for using laptops.
6. Magazines: Library subscribes to magazines for general reading and current awareness. These are available for use in the reading room only.
7. Newspapers: Library subscribes to 13 newspapers in English, Marathi & Hindi
8. Book Bank Scheme (Social Welfare Dept. Govt. of Maharashtra): This scheme is for the benefit of students belonging to the SC Category. Under this scheme, a set of books recommended by the University of Mumbai is given to the students. The students have to utilize the books throughout the semester and return them immediately after the examinations are over.
The library has a membership of INDEST – AICTE Consortium for International e-journals. The library subscribes to IEL Online i.e. IEEE / IEE Electronic Library Online. Users get full access to 241 international journals, 1800+ standards, 8700 conference & proceedings.
Click here to access the e-journals:
- Tanuja Deshmukh – Persuing Ph.D (Lib & Info Sc.) M.Lib.Sc. M.Phil – Librarian
- Mrs. Swapna Save – Assistant Librarian
- Mrs.Sarika Shahapurkar – Library Clerk
- Mr. Mangesh Ghare – Attendent
Library Timings: Monday to Saturday – 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Library remains closed on all Public Holidays.